Saturday, September 19, 2015

71

Went to the crafts store to return magnets I purchased that were too big.  Was going to buy more of the smaller ones and use the 40% off coupon they had given me with my original purchase. The cashier said the coupon wasn't good until tomorrow, so I went to put the package I was going to get back and buy a smaller one instead.  On the way to the rack, I saw a floor person standing there, and half kiddingly mentioned I couldn't believe I had driven all the way here from my town just to use a coupon that wasn't good until tomorrow. He told me they had online specials every day, and took time to look up what today's special was on his cell phone. It turned out to be 50%, which was even better, and he then had the cashier scan it off his phone so I wouldn't have to try and find it on mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment