Thursday, April 9, 2015

49

Couldn't find my keys when my friend dropped me off after a dinner we had been to.  I thought maybe they had fallen out of my bag while I was getting it out of the back of her car, but she had driven off by then and I didn't have any phone numbers with me--or my cell phone--so I walked up to my apartment wondering what to do, and hoping maybe if I dumped out the contents of the bag they would miraculously appear.  When I got to my door, the keys were in the knocker. By the grace of God, they were found by someone who knew who they belonged too.  Maybe the neighbor I had been talking to while waiting for my friend to pick me up?  I must have dropped them when I was putting the mail in my bag, or perhaps left them dangling in the keyhole of the mailbox?

No comments:

Post a Comment