Thursday, June 25, 2015

58

I've been feeling so down about myself lately, and feeling as though all I do is say and do the wrong things and turn people away, and that I've even turned a neighbor I've been trying to reach out to away, by coming across as pushy and meddlesome, like for going down to the office where she and the other tenants from her building had been evacuated during the fire, and then asking the firemen to help carry her daughter to the apartment for her so she could have free hands to put her daughter's wheelchair back into the trunk of her car.  I thought I was annoying her with all my "checking in" on her texts and that's why she hadn't responded about the keyboard I wanted to give her for the kids.  I felt sure she didn't want it, but just didn't know how to let me know in a nice way.  But God's timing is perfect.  Just when I was in the midst of my darkest moments, she texted me to say the kids would love to have it if it wasn't too late,  and also to thank me for being there for them during the fire and helping calm her and the kids down.


No comments:

Post a Comment