Monday, October 10, 2022

139-145

 

It has been so long since I started this blog--nine years to be exact-- it shames me to see that I haven't even reached half my goal of 365 posts yet despite the many, many glimpses of God's grace I've witnessed since then. 
So here I am after a long hiatus, picking up with a delayed post of my birthday on September 30th (ten days ago).

The pain of back issues and a shoulder that kept spasming up led to a day in bed instead of out celebrating. However, I was most grateful for the heating pad and ice pack that provided relief from the pain. I was also grateful for all the texts, phone calls, prayers, and messages from friends and loved ones that made me feel surrounded by love, as did the colorful birthday cards on display, and a beautiful bouqet of flowers from a neighbor.  That's at least five glimpses of God's grace right there, and hopefully it won't take another nine years to document the remaining 220.






No comments:

Post a Comment